And it is steeped in the brand’s “Work hard, Play hard” spirit and mirrors new seasoned travelers’ wants and needs, i.e. hotels and resorts that are pulsating with life, that put people in touch with each other, and where they do not need to choose between pleasure and performance. Pullman, in other words, is pushing ahead with its expansion in top business and tourist destinations.
An in style address in an ideal spot in Phuket
The Pullman Phuket Arcardia Naithon Beach is nestled in tropical hills and overlooks the Andaman Sea. Its design, by Thai artist Supachai Ketkaroonkul, intertwines the highest international standards with the delicate beauty of that country’s architecture.
The hotel and its surroundings, especially the waterfalls and countless vantage points over the Andaman Sea, treat visitors to unforgettable experiences – and to direct access to Naithon Beach, one of the island’s most beautiful shorelines and one of Phuket’s best kept secrets.
This hotel has 277 rooms and 7 suites, all of which look out onto breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea.
Like every other Pullman hotel and resorts, it features the best of the brand’s signature services including the Welcomer, Pullman bed, free Wi-Fi, lounge Connectivity by Pullman, Co-Meeting offer for the MICE market, Nespresso experience, Vinoteca by Pullman wine list and Pullman Fit & Spa Lounge.
A poolside cocktail, hot croissant any time day or night and Pad Thai are only three of the highlights in the extensive choice of culinary treats served in the friendly areas designed for business or leisure customers.
A culinary experience in 2 restaurants…
- Elements is open 24 hours a day and serves fusion cuisine blending Thai and Western traditions.
- Vero, an Italian trattoria and wine bar, captures the essence of Italian traditions and takes the taste buds on a journey to Italy’s most amazing regions.
… and 4 bars to chill out
- The Deli is cosmopolitan delicatessen that serves rich chocolate treats, scrumptious pastries, cheese and wine from around the world.
- C Bar, the hotel’s lobby lounge, is a spacious, relaxing and classy sitting room by the infinity pool, and entirely dedicated to a single purpose: to treat guests to a one-of-a-kind wind-down experience. This is where visitors can enjoy the Vinoteca by Pullman, a selection of local and international wines by the bottle or glass.
- Azur is the bar by the main swimming pool. It overlooks Naithon Beach and the splendid surroundings, and is the perfect spot to relax by the water.
- Float is the daytime family rec center. It serves kids’ favorite snacks and drinks, and was designed and built especially for families.
The Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach: a place where performance and pleasure converge
An open door to a relaxing experience
Visitors who enjoy working out or winding down at the spa will love the Pullman Fit Lounge and the resort’s Dhatri Spa. This spa is named after the god of “health and tranquility” and treats guests to a choice of relaxing, revitalizing and rebalancing treatments combining Asian traditions and western beauty care. The Dhatri Spa has three individual massage rooms, a double suite and a beauty parlor, and also provides treatment in guests’ rooms.
The Spa’s care products are hand-mixed using fresh and natural ingredients, and beauty products by Payot, a French cosmetics brand, are also available. The Spa boutique also sells these products to continue pampering guests after their stay.
The place to meet
The 850 square meters of meeting venues spanning 9 rooms are used exclusively to organize all types of professional and private events. The Pullman Co-Meeting concept is the key to meeting success: it guarantees guests enjoy the comfort and connectivity they need to focus on cohesion and commitment. The wide choice of areas and amenities for business customers include rest areas, meeting-room equipment, dining rooms, videoconferencing services, the Pullman Chill out Space, and innovative breaks. A team comprising an Event Manager and an IT Solutions Manager watches over every detail. The Connectivity by Pullman lounge allows customers to stay in touch, print out documents and work efficiently using latest-generation systems.
These ultra-modern areas (the meeting rooms and private dining rooms, a boardroom and a ballroom), and the adjoining terraces looking out onto amazing views of the Andaman Sea, can cater to groups from 10 to 600 people. The 389-sqm Arcadia Ballroom, for example, has 6-meter-high ceilings. This hotel’s design places the meeting rooms and guest rooms at the heart of the resort.