The conference is addressed to experts responsible for shaping language policy, neurolinguists, representatives of education institutions, researchers, teachers, social partners. The conference will provide them with the possibility to discuss the following issues:
- Foreign language didactics in the field of brain studies
- Competence motivation in foreign language teaching
- Motivation to foreign language learning of new learner groups
- Motivation to learning less widely used languages
- Development of new methods and tools facilitating foreign language learning and teaching
- Motivation to foreign language learning and teaching through participation in European education programmes – examples of best practice.
Taking part in the conference is free of charge. The languages of the conference are: English and Polish.