IoT in Agriculture market size will be worth USD 27.22 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research., The increasing global population, coupled with the rising demand for food in the developing countries, are driving the demand of the market.
Increasing adoption of the crop management devices to monitor crop growth and protect the field from any infestations is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period
The report covers the impact of the pandemic on the IoT in Agriculture market and its key segment. The report also offers an initial and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the IoT in Agriculture market and offers revenue estimations in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
To be updated, the report is furnished with the latest impact of the currently unfolding coronavirus pandemic on the IoT in Agriculture industry. The pandemic began in late 2019 and hit the world in early 2020, disrupting the normal lives and affecting every segment of the world.
Key participants include Agco Corporation, Deere and Company, GEA Group, Trimble Inc., Agjunction, Raven Industries, Antelliq, Delaval, Ponsse, and CropMetrics LLC, among others.
Increasing adoption of IoT based technologies in greenhouses has made them technologically advanced as they eliminated human-intervention and made the processes more cost-effective. The IoT sensors powered by solar energy help minimize water consumption and monitor the greenhouse state precisely in real-time.
The report gives a comprehensive report offering beneficial data about the competitive landscape of the IoT in Agriculture market and covers key details of the key companies along with their revenue contribution, financial standing, profit margins, strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, and other key elements.
Emergen Research has segmented the global IoT in Agriculture Market on the basis of Offering, Application, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Precision Forestry
- Fish Farm Monitoring
- Precision Farming
IoT in Agriculture Segmentation based on Key Geographical Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers IoT in Agriculture business overview, product portfolios, market share, supply chain analysis, demand and supply ratio, import/export details, and product and consumption patterns
- The report covers different business expansion strategies undertaken by prominent players to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape
- The report covers an extensive 8-year analysis of the IoT in Agriculture market
- Extensive analysis of the key elements like drivers, restraints, limitations, opportunities, and threats
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or to request the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.