RationalStat’s latest report “Thailand managed Security Services Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028” evaluates South East Asia managed Security Services market by type, organization, end users, distribution channel, and region. The report includes a market analysis and market trends, historical and future market data. Market share analysis, services offered by top companies, an overview of the competition, future plans and strategy, key users, growth areas, and growth analysis for target players in Thailand managed security service market study.
Market Overview & Dynamics:
The market for managed security services in Thailand is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 11.5% over the next five years. Over 48 million people use the internet in Thailand, which means that reliance on digital infrastructure is increasing for a rapidly expanding society and economy. Many managed securities service providers are looking to tap into Thailand’s emerging markets to capitalize on these opportunities.
- The increasing use of smartphones and the internet is one of the main factors that has driven the market growth for Thailand Managed Security Services. The country is witnessing rapid urbanization and population growth.
- Thailand’s internet penetration in 2017 was 47.4%. It is expected that it will reach 68% by 2023.
- In Thailand, the demand for managed security services is expected to rise due to increasing cyber threats, regulatory compliances, and the adoption of mobile devices and cloud computing.
- Due to the rapid deployment of the pandemic virus, cloud-based collaboration software, and virtual desktop capability, have been factors that led organizations to invest in the public cloud. This has further driven the need for managed security services.
Segmental Analysis: Thailand Managed Security Services Market
- On the basis of end users, the government sector is the major end-user of data centers due to the increasing adoption of e-governance initiatives and the need for secure data storage. The BFSI sector is also a significant end-user due to the increasing adoption of digital banking services.
- Based on region, Bangkok is the major region in the market due to the presence of large-scale data centers and increasing adoption of cloud-based services.
Competition Analysis: Regional and local Players Dominate the Market
The competition in Thailand managed security services market is intense, with the presence of several international and regional players. The key players in the market offer a range of security solutions and services, including network security, endpoint security, and cloud security. The competition is expected to intensify further with the increasing demand for advanced security solutions and the need for seamless integration with existing IT infrastructure.
Startups and companies are also focusing on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to enhance their managed security services offerings. These technologies can help to detect and prevent cyber threats more effectively, providing a competitive advantage to those who adopt them.
- In 2019, Securemetric Berhad, a digital security company based in Malaysia, acquired PTI Solution Co. Ltd., a managed security services provider based in Thailand. The acquisition allowed Securemetric to expand its presence in Thailand and strengthen its managed security services offerings.
Some of the top players operating in the market include Seagate Technology, Fujitsu Co. LTD, i-secure Co, Ltd., United Information Highway Co., Ltd., Exclusive Networks, Dimension Data, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), IBM Corp., TCL, Reliance Communications, Infosys, Cisco, Nxtra data, McAfee, Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture among others.
RationalStat has segmented Thailand managed security services market on the basis of type, organization, end user, distribution channel, and region.
- By Type
- Security Asset Monitoring and Management (SAMM)
- Risk and Compliance Management (RCM)
- Threat Intelligence, Research, Detection, and Remediation (TIRDR)
- Advanced and Emerging Managed Security Services (AEMSS)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- By Organization
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- By End User
- Technology Media & Entertainment
- IT-enabled services
- Others (Agriculture, Construction, Education, etc.)
- By Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Channel Partners
- By Region
- North Thailand
- Eastern Thailand
- Central Thailand
- South Thailand
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards. `
RationalStat provides market research reports on various industries in Thailand and South East Asia such as information and communications technology, cloud services, data centers, managed security services, 5g services, 5g infrastructure, and IT spending analysis, among others.