According to its obligation under article 14 of the Belgian Law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of significant shareholdings in listed companies, Anheuser-Busch InBev publishes the content of the notification that it has received.
- Date: Notification of 26 June 2013
- Reason for the notification: downward crossing of the threshold of 3%
- Notification by (ultimate parent company of several legal entities with common voting policy): BlackRock, Inc. 55 East 52nd Street , New York, NY 10055, USA
- Denominator: 1,607,209,135 shares
- Date threshold crossed: 20 June 2013
- Threshold crossed: 3 %
- Chain of controlled entities through which the shareholding is effectively owned:
BlackRock, Inc. is the parent company of all legal entities contained in the notification. With a common voting policy in place across all entities within the group, BlackRock, Inc. maintains control of assets indicated within the above disclosure. Direct holdings in ABI are maintained within the legal entities as indicated in the notification.
Notifications of important shareholdings to be made according to the Law of 2 May 2007 or Anheuser-Busch InBev’s bylaws, should be sent to email@example.com