The European ranking agency Potentialpark, specialized in employer brand and recruitment communication, publishes an annual ranking of the best companies in the field of digital communications in human resources. The agency has also established benchmarks in four sub-categories in which Accor has been ranked as follows:
- Online recruiting. Once again ranked first in France, AccorJobs.com obtains also first place in Europe and is top of the rankings in Asia out of the 472 companies observed throughout the world. The Group plans to recruit 10,000 people in Asia Pacific in 2014 and the recruitment site is translated into Indonesian,
Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai, to be joined by Korean and Japanese versions by the end of this year. In 2013, the site recorded a total of 6.3 million visits (a 23% increase in traffic over 2012), offered almost 19,000 jobs and internships and received over 600,000 applications.
- Social network communication. Active on YouTube, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, Accor this year won 1st place in the “Social Media” ranking in France and, thanks to its network of community managers in Asia Pacific, achieved 8th place in this region, just six months after the network was set up.
- Facebook: More than 40,000 fans, i.e. an increase of 30,000 over 2013
- Twitter: More than 3000 fans online (1,500 more than in 2013)
- LinkedIn: More than 90,000 followers
- Pinterest: 173 followers in four months
- Career website. Accor.com won 3rd place in this category in Europe and 2nd place in Asia. The site’s “Recruitment and careers” section brings together a presentation of Accor, personal testimonies from employees in the form of videos and podcasts, a guide to the different jobs and an employment quiz “Which job would suit you best?”, together with a dedicated space for students and young graduates.
- Mobile communication. The mobile site m.accorjobs.com, which lists all the Group’s job offers but also videos and news and information about Accor, is continuing to evolve – in a few months, candidates will be able to apply directly from their smartphones – and has won a place in the top 10 of this ranking in Asia.
These rankings are based on the votes of students from elite colleges and universities (3,900 students for the France ranking, 16,239 for the Europe ranking and 4,327 for Asia), making a total of 23,683 students from 968 colleges and universities in some 85 countries. (For further information: http://www.potentialpark.com)