- The release discusses the neck pain treatment offered at OrthoTexas, Frisco. It further highlights the causes and diagnosis of the condition.
- Frisco, TX, 2015/ Press Release:
People suffering from acute or chronic neck pain can consider OrthoTexas, Frisco for effective treatment. The spine specialists have extensive experience in diagnosing the root cause of pain and offering treatment for the same.
Neck pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point of time. The neck provides stability to the spine and bears the weight of the head. Even a slight stress or pressure can lead to pain. According to the spine surgeons at OrthoTexas, Frisco, neck pain can occur due to any of the following reasons:
- Sudden jerk
- Age related wear and tear
- Nerve compression
- Muscle overuse
- Degenerative conditions, such as Arthritis or Osteoporosis
- Poor posture
- Sitting on the desk for long periods of time
- Wrong sleeping posture
When you visit OrthoTexas, Frisco for neck pain treatment, the spine specialist will perform a careful analysis of your current symptoms as well as medical history. He may physically examine your neck to check for tenderness, swelling, bruising or signs of injury. The doctor may also suggest certain imaging tests to diagnose the underlying cause of neck pain.
Depending upon the findings of the tests, the spine specialist may devise the necessary course of treatment. The treatment is aimed at providing relief from pain, restoring range of motion and helping patients lead an active life again. The doctor may advise any of the following treatment options to the patient:
- Medications to relieve pain and inflammation
- Neck exercises to restore muscle function, correct posture and strengthen muscles
- Immobilization using a neck brace to allow the injured tissues to heal
- Traction to eliminate soreness from the nerve roots in the neck
- Surgery to treat neck pain caused due to nerve compression or other medical conditions
To schedule an appointment for neck pain treatment at OrthoTexas, Frisco, call at (214) 618 – 5502 or visit 5757 Warren Pkwy, Suite 180, Frisco, TX 75034. You can also log on to their website www.backpainfriscotx.com to know more.