- Berlin, 11.08.2014: Following the successful start of nugg.ad’s incubator programme in 2012, the stage is set for the Data Pioneers Competition 2014. With the support of Deutsche Post DHL, the best innovations could be rewarded with a service contract of up to €100,000. To become part of the nugg.ad incubator programme, aspiring data-driven start-ups can submit their application via www.data-days.com until September 1st, 2014.
- About nugg.ad – Europe’s Audience Experts: nugg.ad was founded in 2006 and is Europe's largest targeting platform with cutting edge real-time technology for audience targeting, efficient brand advertising and data management. Powered by machine learning, the company enables its partners to deliver highly target group-specific digital advertising for display, video and mobile advertising - on direct sales or programmatic platforms. Furthermore, advertisers and website operators benefit from a substantiated analysis of their user groups, as well as targeting of relevant content. For its unique data protection approach, nugg.ad has been awarded several privacy certificates such as the EDAA Trust Seal by ePrivacyconsult GmbH in recognition of its exemplary Online Behavioral Advertising practices and the European Privacy Seal, EuroPriSe. nugg.ad is a company of Deutsche Post DHL since 2010 and has a number of strategic partnerships with global players including VivaKi, Carat & OMG on the agency side, publishers such as Axel Springer Media Impact, OMS and Bauer Media as well as advertisers like Burger King, bwin, L'Oréal, Kellogg's & Hewlett Packard. nugg.ad has offices across Europe including Berlin, London, Warsaw, Paris, Copenhagen, Oslo, Milan and Amsterdam. Press contact: Patryk Kitson International Communications Manager Tel.: +49 (0)30 29 38 19 99 - 74 Email: email@example.com Ilana Rolef Marketing & Communications Director | Authorised Signatory Tel.: +49 (0)30 29 38 19 99 - 0 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the support of Deutsche Post DHL, the best innovations could be rewarded with a service contract of up to €100,000
- Start-ups can submit their applications by September 1st, 2014
- The most innovative data-based business idea will be awarded the prize “Data Pioneer 2014“
To qualify, your start-up should be based on new and exceptional ideas that harness the value of (big) data monetarily, offer new privacy tools for data-driven applications, and/or identify relevant data for individuals or a certain group of people. The best entries will get the chance to present their business ideas to a jury consisting of, among others, Stephan Noller, CEO of nugg.ad, and the Head of the nugg.ad Incubator programme, Nico Lumma. The most innovative start-up will be awarded the prize Data Pioneer 2014, while all finalists – should they fit into the nugg.ad ecosystem – have the chance of receiving financial assistance of up to €100,000 and further support via an exchange of know-how and goal-oriented development projects, within the framework of the nugg.ad incubator programme.
“Following the successful launch in 2012, we are excited to seek the next Data Pioneer at this year’s Data Days Conference”, says Nico Lumma, Head of the nugg.ad incubator programme. “We believe the programme is an excellent platform to further develop and equip innovative start-up businesses that embrace the opportunities of big data with the necessary resources and know-how to achieve sustainable success.”
The Data Days Conference is supported by our international media partners 100%MATIC, Adzine, brand eins, ComputerWeekly, Deutsche Startups, golem.de, Offremedia, and Startupbusiness. Together, they not only back the best data-driven start-ups but also pave the way for a holistic, transparent, and most importantly, controversial dialogue over the use of data and the advancement of data-based services and business ideas.
In addition, start-up representatives can purchase tickets at a discounted rate for the entire Data Days Conference on October 1st and 2nd. A select few will also get the chance to win tickets on Facebook and Twitter.
For further details on application possibilities as well as information regarding the programme, speakers and ticket sales, please visit us at www.data-days.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.