Editorial Guidelines For Submitting To Presscenter
- Submissions must be newsworthy.
- Submissions must be accurate.
- Submissions must be free from grammar, spelling and sentence structure mistakes.
- Submissions must be presented in a typical press release format.
- Submissions must be unique. Duplicate submissions will not be permitted.
- We will not accept press releases that we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept blatant advertisement or sales letter.
Submissions MUST NOT:
- advocate hate or violence
- suggest racial intolerance
- advocate against any individual
- have insulting-obscene-degrading tone
- provide adult or sexually explicit content
- contain profanity
Submissions MUST NOT promote or provide information on:
- Hacking / cracking content
- Auto-surf programs
- Bomb creation
- Support for terrorism / radicalism / religious fanaticism
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steroid use or advocacy
- Weapon / firearms / ammunition / balisongs / butterfly knives or brass knuckles
- Hard alcohol/tobacco-related products
- Prescription drugs
- For sale or wanted ads.
- Promotion of pornography or adult content
- Duplicate content – Submitting the same release reworded
- Promotion of illegal activity
- Promotion of hateful or libelous content
- Promotion of wealth building schemes.
- Promotion of gambling
Submissions MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
It is PROHIBITED to use ALL CAPS or terms like 50% OFF or BIG SALE or list prices in your Title and Summary.
Your press release needs to be written like a story for the newspaper, not an advertisement.
Note that all content published on this site is heavily monitored and permanently archived. Deletion of an article can only be done by staff and an additional fee for this service will be charged.