- Forbes, which champions success and the people who aspire to make it, will take over the City of Amsterdam for a celebration of disruption, social entrepreneurship and sustainable business as it hosts the first ever Under 30 Summit Europe on 5-7 September.
Building upon the success of Forbes’ flagship Under 30 Summit in the United States and Under 30 Summits in Asia and Israel, the European edition of the franchise will convene around 400 of the region’s most influential Under 30 listmakers – past, present and future – to share ideas and experiences.
Drawing from the far-reaching insights of its Under 30 community, Forbes will facilitate collaboration and co-creation among this unique group of thought leaders who are shaping the world of tomorrow. Panels and keynotes at the Under 30 Summit Europe will tap into global conversations about the importance of sustainable business and social entrepreneurship as a vehicle for driving positive impact.
Over three days, Forbes will bring together the most creative and accomplished young gamechangers from across the continent for inspiring programming, excursions that will immerse attendees in Dutch culture, and unparalleled networking opportunities thanks to the global reach of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 community.
The summit will feature a packed agenda of panels, interviews, performances and keynotes from the world’s most successful business leaders, entrepreneurs, performers and disruptors. The speakers announced today include:
- Negin Mirsalehi, Instagram influencer & Founder, Gisou
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, Cofounder & CEO, Klarna
- Klaus Hommels, Founder & CEO, Lakestar
- Jacob de Geer, Cofounder & CEO, iZettle
- Afrojack, Grammy-winning DJ / producer
- Megan Caywood, Cofounder, Starling Bank
- Ophelia Brown, Founder, Blossom Capital
- Celine Lazorthes, CEO & Founder, MangoPay
- Oliver Dlouhý, Founder, Kiwi.com
- Kate McLaughlin, Founder, We Got POP
- Alexis Irene, Founder & CEO, Static Nails
- Ben Milstein, Founder, Grey Space Art
- Hadeel Ayoub, Founder, BrightSign
- Louise Ferslev, CEO & Founder, MyMonii
- Jessica Leigh Jones, Engineer, Sony’s Factory of the Future
- Bryan Goode, General Manager, Microsoft 365 Marketing
- David Arnoux, Cofounder, Growth Tribe
“I’m honored to be invited to speak again at the Forbes Under 30 Summit, and this time having it in The Netherlands couldn’t be better,” said Afrojack, Grammy-winning DJ and producer. “Being part of the event four years ago was a very cool and inspiring experience, I can’t wait to see all the young minds and innovative ideas this September in The Netherlands.”
“Having launched the first Under 30 Europe list just three short years ago, the Under 30 community here is thriving,” said Randall Lane, Chief Content Officer at Forbes Media. “Hosting the first-ever Under 30 Summit Europe in Amsterdam means we can bring together the brightest young minds from across the region, including Under 30 members, mentors, and future list members, to discuss the most pressing issues of today and exciting opportunities of tomorrow, in a city with a history of entrepreneurship, creativity, diversity and sustainability.”
In addition to panels, interviews, performances, product demos and keynote addresses, Forbes will offer attendees plentiful opportunities to immerse themselves in the diverse and entrepreneurial culture of Amsterdam, one of Europe’s leading innovation hubs.
Activities will include the exclusive opportunity to join a Forbes takeover of the closing bell ringing at Euronext Amsterdam, the oldest stock exchange in the world; bicycle tours and canal cruising; and an exclusive closing party at a private club atop one of Amsterdam’s tallest buildings, hosted by one of the world’s top DJs. Attendees will also take part in an Amsterdam-wide service day focused on developing strategies and formulizing solutions to advance each of the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals like fighting poverty, ending hunger, improving health and combatting climate change.
The Presenting Sponsor for the Summit is Microsoft. The City of Amsterdam is a City Partner, and the event takes place at The Student Hotel.