- Forbes announced today its 2018 CIO Summit, which will bring together the world’s leading Chief Information Officers at an exclusive, invitation-only summit on April 15 – 16, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, in California. The theme of this year’s event is “The CIO Takes Center Stage.”
The event will gather the most influential leaders in the industry to explore today’s biggest technological challenges, foster deep collaboration and generate new ideas.
With advancements in digital transformation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, data analytics and more, it is an exciting and challenging time to be a Chief Information Officer. CIOs often run innovation for their companies. CIOs lead digital. They engage customers and offer key insights into the art of the possible for the enterprise.
The goal of the summit is to gather best-in-class global CIOs who think ambitiously about their roles, as well as CEOs of leading technology and venture capital companies and offer them valuable ideas and networking opportunities. We will also hear from former heads of state, venture capitalists and executive recruiters. The community, content and programming of the CIO Summit is designed to advance participants’ careers by taking them inside the minds of today’s best practitioners.
Key Speakers Include:
- Vince Campisi, CIO & Digital Officer, United Technologies
- Tim Campos, Founder, Pulsra and Former CIO, Facebook
- Asheem Chandna, Partner, Greylock
- Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Accenture
- Barry Eggers, Founding Partner, Lightspeed
- Mike Feerick, CEO, Alison
- Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico
- Mike Volpi, General Partner, Index Ventures
- Stephen Gillett, Former CIO, Starbucks and COO, Symantec; Co-Founder & CEO, Chronicle
- Toomas Hendrick, Former President of Estonia
- Clay Johnson, Executive Vice President and Enterprise CIO, Walmart
- Bruce Lee, Senior Vice President and Head of Operations and Technology, Fannie Mae
- Kathy McElligott, CIO and Chief Technology Officer, McKesson
- Diana McKenzie, CIO, Workday
- Mickey McManus, Senior Advisor, Technology Advantage, The Boston Consulting Group
- Andrew Ng, Founder, Deeplearning.ai; Adjunct Professor, Stanford; Chairman and Cofounder, Coursera
- David Thompson, CIO, American Express Global Business Travel
- Jay Vijayan, Founder and CEO, Tekion and Former CIO, Tesla
- Yvonne Wassenaar, CEO, Airware and Former CIO of New Relic
- Eric S. Yuan, Founder and CEO, Zoom
For additional information about the Forbes 2018 CIO Summit, please visit: https://www.forbes.com/forbes-live/event/cio-summit-2018/
To apply to register and attend the event click here.
Presenting sponsors for the 2018 Forbes CIO Summit are Accenture, NetJets, RingCentral, The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Workday and Zoom. Supporting sponsor is Digitate. Showcase sponsors are Avi Networks and The Nerdery.