- The recent storms, Harvey and Irma, have brought unprecedented devastation to the southeast U.S. eBay knows that many sellers have been impacted, and our hearts go out to you during this difficult time. Please take care of what’s most important right now, the safety of you and yours.
In addition to the automatic seller protection efforts already announced, eBay is implementing some measures to help sellers impacted by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. All of these protections will be applied automatically. You won’t need to call or email in to receive these benefits.
- Waive store subscription and insertion fees. eBay will waive insertion fees and Store subscription fees for all store levels for three months for all impacted sellers.
- Free Promoted Listings. Once your business is up and running again, we’d like to help you jumpstart your cash flow with a $30 Promoted Listings credit for business sellers.*
- Free Shipping supplies. To help get your shipping station restocked, we will send you a $30 coupon for eBay branded shipping supplies for business sellers.
We’ve set up a special email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and can help you with the offers above and the following:
- Vacation mode. If you have an eBay store, but no direct internet access, we can place your store on temporary vacation mode, along with a message to your buyers that you are away.
- Take down your listings. We can also take down any active listings on your behalf and place them in My eBay for relisting at a later time.
- Important: Please email us from the email address associated with your eBay account so we can quickly confirm your identity. You need not use this email to receive these benefits; we are simply creating another channel for reaching our customer service team.
Additionally, we will email your buyers asking for their patience and letting them know that you may not be able to fulfill orders at this time. As soon as you are able, please communicate with your buyers on the status of their orders.
eBay takes seriously our commitment to our partners and wants to help impacted sellers get back on their feet as soon as possible. Please reach out to us at 1 (866) 540-3229 if you need customer service.
Wishing all those impacted a safe and speedy recovery.