- Chairman of the Continental Executive Board Dr. Elmar Degenhart is satisfied with the first few days of the IAA 2015 motor show in Frankfurt: “With its slogan of “Mobility connects,” we saw this year’s IAA – more than ever – as the right place to tell our customers from Asia, the U.S.A., and Europe about the most important innovations concerning our key areas of focus. More industry professionals visited our booth this year than ever before. We were particularly pleased to be visited by Chancellor Angela Merkel, who was interested in our advanced driver assistance systems as paving stones on the road to automated driving.” Continental is one of the foremost pioneers in connected and automated driving.
- Continental AG
- http://www.continental-corporation.com/www/pressportal_com_en/themes/press_releases/1_topics/fairs_events/pr_2015_09_21_iaa_start_en.htmlFrankfurt am Main, September 18, 2015.
- Growing interest from industry professionals from Asia, the U.S.A., and Europe
- Chancellor Angela Merkel visits Continental
- Careers Week brings experts and potential employees together
Careers Week brings experts and potential employees together
In the second week of the IAA, Continental’s exhibits will be geared toward potential applicants, such as specialists, graduates, and students, as well as our own staff. On Monday, September 21, Continental will start with a topic day on the importance of software and digitization – which will be important areas for Continental, its customers, and car drivers who want to travel in a safe, clean, and convenient way. Other topic days will be dealing with the future of the world of work, the issue of “Do we want a human being, or just an operative?”, strategic HR development within the company, and the Continental’s corporate culture and values.