- CCH Mobile App Receives Honorable Mention CCH Axcess™, the industry’s only cloud-based modular tax preparation, compliance and firm management solution built from the ground up has earned another prestigious industry award – honored this month as one of AccountingToday magazine’s 2014 Top New Products, chosen by editors as one of the best tools introduced in the past year. The powerful solution, also accessible via Apple® and Android™ mobile apps, was the top product in the Tax Management category. The CCH Mobile app also received an Honorable Mention in the Mobile category, the only mobile app that was recognized. CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
- Wolters Kluwer
“We’re thrilled with the recognition and it reflects the great feedback we’ve received from CCH Axcess customers,” said Linda Kelly, Vice President of Software Product Management for Wolters Kluwer, CCH. “The workflow efficiency CCH Axcess is providing users, along with added mobility, including the premier content available on the CCH Mobile app, is enabling tax professionals to accomplish much more during tax season in less time.”
The 2014 Top New Products List is currently featured in the February edition of AccountingToday.
Advanced Tax Solution to Grow, Manage, Protect Business
CCH Axcess is also the only complete tax practice application built on a single platform that leverages a single integrated database.
Cloud-based modules include:
- CCH Axcess Tax – The heart of the streamlined, digital tax process – supporting ease of tax preparation with thousands of automatically calculating forms and schedules for federal, state, county and city entities; robust diagnostics; and a state-of-the-art electronic filing system.
- CCH Axcess Document – A feature-rich document management solution to electronically organize and store client source documents, achieving a true digital work environment.
- CCH Axcess Portal – A secure online digital storage center where clients have 24/7 access to their financial documents and the ability to collaborate with firm staff in real-time, at any time.
- CCH Axcess Practice – Providing a full-scale practice management system to monitor staff time, produce invoices and handle all aspects of managing firm operations with ease.
- CCH Axcess Workstream – The full-featured project management solution designed to streamline administrative tasks, such as tracking due dates, identifying key milestones and monitoring project status.
For More Information
More about CCH Axcess, including solution videos, fact sheets and the opportunity to register for live web demonstrations is all available at the CCH Axcess Resources Page. CCH representatives are also available at 1-800-PFX-9998 (1-800-739-9998) or have a representative contact you with more details.