- Bull - Europe's only supercomputer manufacturer and a leading provider of computing power, Cloud and Big Data services - is today launching SUPERCOMPUTOR, a mental maths-based brandgame available on App Store and Google Play. With the new app, the Group is aiming to strengthen its image and boost awareness of the Bull brand.
Created by Heliceum, a company that specialises in developing games and apps for smartphones and touch-screen tablets, SUPERCOMPUTOR offers players the chance to become the ‘TermiMathor’ by doing the most calculations (addition or multiplication) to reach the target figure shown on the screen, as fast as possible.
The SUPERCOMPUTOR numbers game is designed to hone the mental maths capabilities of its players.. Calculations are the origin of all today’s digital innovations, and the game is a nod to the Group’s worldwide success in supercomputing.
The mass-market game marks the start of Bull’s strategy to increase recognition and popularise its brand. The Group is keen to alert a wider audience to its high-tech business activities, many of which have very tangible applications in people’s everyday lives, from automotive systems to food production, from cosmetics and healthcare to fundamental scientific research.
Play the game at: www.supercomputor.bull.com
At each level in the game, you use your fingertips to connect the numbers that are displayed, to get the highest score you can before the time is up.
- There are three modes of play: addition, multiplication and dual mode (addition + multiplication)
- Players can progress through five levels: from ‘MathKnight’ to ‘TermiMathor’
- You can compare your score with your friends and other players worldwide
- Challenge your personal best to become the world number one
- Share your scores on Facebook