- BlauStein Business Lawyers has become the new member of the International Compliance Association, ICA. Membership in ICA presents new horizons in maintaining low-risk and high-security services for our clients.
- BlauStein Business Lawyers
ICA is a leading worldwide provider of certified qualifications and training in compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention. It ensures and promotes the access of its members to best practices in the field through education, dialogue and information exchange.
ICA’s goals include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing the awareness of the members with regards to the benefits of best compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention practice.
- Enhance knowledge and experience in the fields of compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention practice.
- Constantly develop and improve skills, expertise and standing of compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention professionals.
- Provide members with opportunity to maintain professional and working relationships with other experts in the field through active collaboration and communication.
BlauStein Business Lawyers is devoted to continuous improvement of knowledge and maintenance of high ethical standards, with regards to practices in the field of corporate governance. Membership in ICA provides us with direct access to the best professionals in the field and open exchange of ideas and experiences. ICA membership provides our clients with the guarantee that their requests are handled by experienced professionals with knowledge of the most innovative and up-to-date developments in the field.