- AccorHotels has chosen TrustYou, the global leader in online reputation management, to power its new Voice of the Guest (VOG) platform. The TrustYou platform provides the Group’s hoteliers with a crystal-clear snapshot of their hotel’s online reputation from the web as well as from guest satisfaction surveys.
- The customized online reputation management platform reaches 3,000 hotels worldwide.
- A study conducted by AccorHotels, Trust You and the Munich Ludwig Maximilian University proves the link between a hotel’s online reputation and its performance.
VOG centralizes all customer feedback shared across the social web, and displays it in a clear and intuitive interface, breaking down an analysis of the content into semantic categories (room, food, service, WiFi, etc.) in more than 19 languages. Guests post opinions about an AccorHotels establishment every 15 seconds, and VOG provides access to TrustYou’s full range of online reputation management tools, enabling hotels to:
- Analyze customer feedback;
- Reply on social media and customer-feedback websites;
- Interact with guests via customer satisfaction surveys;
- Benchmark their performance against the competition;
- Share customer feedback with teams.
This solution is now available in 3,000 AccorHotels worldwide and will reach 100% of the network by the end of the year.
“Our customers are more and more connected and the comments they post online have a huge influence on other guests’ decisions as to which hotel they book and their interactions with hotels. Before booking a room, 95% of customers check other guests’ insights online. The VOG platform is one of the key features in the Customer Centric program we are rolling out under our Digital Plan at AccorHotels. This plan will enhance our customers’ digital experiences and, more importantly, add an even more personal touch to the service we provide them with. We value TrustYou’s expertise on this project, which is essential to us,” says Emanuel Baudart, Senior Vice President Customer Expertise & Loyalty.
TrustYou CEO Benjamin Jost adds, “TrustYou is proud to have been chosen to power the most innovative online reputation management solution in the sector. With The Voice of the Guest program, AccorHotels recognizes that a 360 degree view of guest feedback is fundamental to the vitality of the entire hotel organization. Hotels need an all-encompassing platform that allows them to improve their guests’ experiences, occupancy rates and revenues. In that sense, AccorHotels is
moving one step ahead.”
To go further, AccorHotels and Trust You have recently conducted a study with the Munich Ludwig Maximilian University’s Department of Statistics. The research, based on 225 AccorHotels hotels in Europe and 182 in Asia Pacific, has proven the link between a hotel’s average review score on TripAdvisor and its operational performance.
Key findings of the study include:
- If the share of 5-bubble reviews increases by 10%, the number of bookings increase by 10.2% in Europe and 7.8% in Asia-Pacific.
- If a hotel’s average review score on TripAdvisor increases by 10%, the number of bookings increases by 2.2% in Europe and 2.9% in Asia-Pacific.
This research also mirrors’ AccorHotels’ commitment to reinforce its expertise in the fields of big data and predictive analysis.
Find out more about the study: http://www.accorhotelsgroup.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Contenus_Accor/Presse/Pressreleases/2015/UK/pr_accorhote